VersaDrive™ Reamers Hole Enlargers - GoldMax Low Friction Titanium Coated Impact Reamers
Keep the Job Moving when a connection hole is undersized
VersaDrive™ Reamers perform the fastest and with less kickback when adapted for use with an Impact wrench for enlarging holes in steel plate up to around 20mm thick. However, they can also be used in any standard 1/2" cordless or pistol drill chuck or adapted for use in a slow speed Magnet Drill. Ideal for use on plate heavier than 20mm thick.
VersaDrive™ reamers are Not recommended for use with laser or plasma cut holes. Heat affected holes can be enlarged using the VersaDrive reamer with a slow speed magnet drill.
- Precision 6-Flute design for smooth cut on structural steel.
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback; specially hardened for impact wrench use.
- High Grade Tool Steel with ground flutes for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop heat burn out
- High Strength, Non slip shank design